Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

Elite: Dangerous

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I used to be on constant look out for any information about this game. Not sure what happened since I stopped, but it looks like nothing's changed content-wise (at least from what I've observed) since the "early-access" phase.

Would you recommend the game if it were on sale?

Since it is a MMO and the star systems are nearly infinite: How often do you meet another player? Or is the space mostly occupied by bots?

Haven't seen another player in the two days that I was playing, aside from when I was stranded and made a request for fuel on a site, soon resulting in a couple players descending on my location to top me up.

Yeah, if you want a full Space Sim, SpaceEngine is the way to go with that. 

I'm a little disappointed that ED turned out to be mostly hype, there's just so much you can do. It's the infinite expanse of space, I don't know how you mess that up. 

KsqHutE.png

Planetary landings are in the next expansion called "Horizons", I'm looking forward to beta testing that.

Edited by Pr@3tor1an
Tucker933 and swamp like this

8269120180172123489.png