What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nickweb

Hungarian nationalist TV camera operator filmed kicking refugee children

30 posts in this topic

144191384381439.jpg

A camera operator for a Hungarian nationalist television channel closely linked to the country’s far-right Jobbik party has been filmed kicking two refugee children and tripping up a man at the border hotspot of Rőszke on Tuesday.

Petra László of N1TV was filming a group of refugees running away from police officers, when a man carrying a child in his arms ran in front of her. László stuck her leg out in front of the man, causing him to fall on the child he was carrying. He turned back and remonstrated with László, who continued filming.

A 20-second video of the scene was posted on Twitter by Stephan Richter, a reporter for the German television channel RTL and soon went viral, leading to the creation of a Facebook group “The Petra László Wall of Shame”.

Hungary’s leading news website Index had also caught László kicking a young girl and boy.

N1TV said László had been dismissed due to “unacceptable behaviour”. The channel’s editor in chief Szabolcs Kisberk said in a statement posted on the station’s website: “The camerawoman’s employment has today been terminated with immediate effect, the case is now closed for us.”

As well as speeches made by the Jobbik leader Gábor Vona, the channel’s website also contains articles with such headlines as “migrants have swarmed all over the shops” and “Guantanamo = Hungary?”

Hundreds of angry comments appeared on the Facebook group set up to condemn László’s actions on Tuesday evening.

Opposition parties Együtt-PM and the Democratic Coalition have said that they will initiate charges of violence against a member of the community, which is punishable by up to five years in prison, against László.

Source

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

Tiddy-bits:

Hungarian nationalist TV camera operator filmed tripping refugee parent.

FTFY

She tripped a parent and kicked somebody as they shoved past her starting a human stampede. If I'm about to get crushed by a bunch of people doing something illegal, somebody's getting something kicked and I'm the one throwing feet.

Doesn't make it right or acceptable, but neither is bullshit reporting and sensationalist headlines for traffic.

Edited by DeadHamster
TCK likes this

FTFY

She tripped a parent and kicked somebody as they shoved past her starting a human stampede. If I'm about to get crushed by a bunch of people doing something illegal, somebody's getting something kicked and I'm the one throwing feet.

Doesn't make it right or acceptable, but neither is bullshit reporting and sensationalist headlines for traffic.

She was also filmed tripping and kicking a teenage girl too, not just the parent carrying the small child.

nicksartthread.jpg

If I'm about to get crushed by a bunch of people doing something illegal, somebody's getting something kicked and I'm the one throwing feet.

But that's not at all how it went down, if you see the video of it.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

I had watched it; Police have a ton of refugees surrounded, a bunch break away from the pack and start running towards her direction. She kicks the first one approaching her, gets pushed to the side and kicks a another.

After that an officer is trying to subdue another refugee holding a kid, said refugee is pulling away. Guy gets away, She trips the parent, parent falls on kid.

Once again, doesn't make it right. But it's not a 20 second video of her kicking refugee children. She kicks at some people as they come trampling behind her, and then trips an old guy. Completely unacceptable, she's losing her job as she should, but it's not what the headline is made out to be.

Edited by DeadHamster

I would say the headline is pretty accurate. She is seen and filmed kicking a teenage girl (which is a child) regardless if they were running in a crowd or not. She kicked, she was filmed. Simple.

Pra3tor1an likes this

nicksartthread.jpg

So if a group of people are trying to break into my store, and one of them is carrying their child, I'm a cunt if I kick and shove them to try and stop them from getting in or trampling/shoving me.

You understand these people are illegally immigrating, right? They are trying to break into the country.

"Child" without context really implies they're like 10 or younger. That's definitely sensationalist reporting; the proper journalist term would be "youth." A 15 year-old is definitely able to be held accountable for her actions, including stopping her from committing a crime.

Call the cameraman a vigilante if you want; but the news went way out of their way to defame her in this case. Typical attempts to sway political opinion.

Umh7x1l.gif

So if a group of people are trying to break into my store, and one of them is carrying their child, I'm a cunt if I kick and shove them to try and stop them from getting in or trampling/shoving me.

Well if it was A store, you would also be 'a cunt'.

I can only think of few justifications for violence against subjects. Protection of non-property objects isn't one. (Imo)

You understand these people are illegally immigrating, right? They are trying to break into the country.

I don't understand how one can break into a country.

Without the approval of the government they won't receive any aid. The police will then take care of the rest (like illegal activity).

Sure those are additional expenses but if you have wealth you should have the means to protect it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0