What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caesar

Up for RuneScape 3?

53 posts in this topic

Yes I'm one of those people. But you knew that already.

If anyone's up for it we can go Dungeoneering, PVP in the Al Kharid arena (or in the Clan Wars arena), play Fist Of Guthix or just go skilling. Anything works for me.

I only play RuneScape 3 (F2P) and not Oldschool. I like Dungeoneering the most.

Tiddy-bits:

Man this is tempting. I have an oooolllddd merchant account, level ~105 with about 200M in the bank. I stopped playing and paying for membership, so most of my stuff is probably either useless or gone. Not to mention I don't know for sure if I remember the password.

I make it a rule not to play MMOs anymore because I can't contain myself. I get way too into them and they suck away all of my time :P

KsqHutE.png

Man this is tempting. I have an oooolllddd merchant account, level ~105 with about 200M in the bank. I stopped playing and paying for membership, so most of my stuff is probably either useless or gone. Not to mention I don't know for sure if I remember the password.

I make it a rule not to play MMOs anymore because I can't contain myself. I get way too into them and they suck away all of my time :P

We can just go for the Dungeoneering skill

Dungeoneering is f2p? This is tempting. When were you thinking of playing?

Got plenty of time this weekend from when I wake up till I go to bed :P

Yo... what level are you?

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Yo... what level are you?

Even though I'm getting my 5 year cape in 88 days, I've never really no-lifed the game, and I've done a lot of quests and other things not related to combat. My actual Combat Level has been changing a lot with the updates! I don't remember my original combat level from before the EoC update, but because the new combat system made combat more enjoyable I leveled my combat level quite some, (from lvl82 to lvl104), then recently Jagex released Legacy mode and set back some shit, so then my Combat level was set back to 67. (In EoC the Max Level was higher, 200 I believe, it's now set back to the original max level I think.) And I have to admit I didn't even remember what my Combat level was, but I just checked and it's currently 62. I have no idea what the fuck Jagex is doing with XP honestly.

I'll just put it in useful stats:

Attack 52

Strength 50

Defence 52

Constitution 51

Magic 49

I do decent damage in Dungeoneering, and I have the best available sword bound. 

I'm level 80 something. I mostly did ranger back in the day. Similar stats like you for everything else. I'm down for whatever non-member stuff.

NeX likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Man this is tempting. 

This is tempting.

I'm down for whatever non-member stuff.

If you guys are up for it we could go Dungeoneering in a group. The larger the dungeon party the more difficult dungeons become, so it would be fun and challenging with 4 people. 

Edited by Caesar
NeX likes this

I'll play. Add me, "Nalopkt".

Attack: 81

Strength: 80

Defense: 89

Ranged: 88

Prayer: 99

Magic: 99

Constitution: 88

Dungeoneering: 86

Edited by Yusuke