What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Our TS and KF2 Servers

Unfortunately, they will be shut down. Hopefully TS will come back online in the near future, but as far as I can see, the KF2 servers will remain offline indefinitely.

I can no longer afford to run the VPS that runs those servers because of some unforeseen but unrelated expenses that have come up in my life. I had also planned on our servers being supported with help by the community, which we couldn't yet justify to anyone because Tripwire (the KF2 developers) have not yet allowed for whitelistable content, meaning that we're limited to running our servers entirely stock if we want to support player ranking. This limitation means we could not implement our numerous plans to make them worth playing and investing in.

I'm sorry it came to this, but we will continue trying to expand our support of KF2, and there are still a few plans to make the forum more appealing to content creators.

Kvasir likes this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Tiddy-bits:

That's a shame, hopefully they come back some time in the future!

Mutators aren't allowed yet which is a bummer but community maps and client mods are still whitelisted, so we can still mod the game to an extent.

Doldrums.png

That's sad to hear! Hopefully things can get straightened out soon!

How long could we expect the raffle to keep going as well, or will that be affected at all? 

How long could we expect the raffle to keep going as well, or will that be affected at all? 

The raffle wont be affected at all.

Kalipsan likes this

I'd be happy to rename and host the TS for here - I have a 512 slot and only a handful of people are going to be using it, so it'd be no trouble at all. PM me if you're interested in more info

Pra3tor1an and WaeV like this

KsqHutE.png

I'd be happy to rename and host the TS for here - I have a 512 slot and only a handful of people are going to be using it, so it'd be no trouble at all. PM me if you're interested in more info

I really appreciate the offer, but as 002, As7raios, and myself are the only ones who've been using the TS, you might as well keep it. =]

I haven't been coming in because my mom has been using like 300% of my data for ESO patches so I have been holding off on it.  If we don't get a new TS server soon, once I start my new job I'll pay for one myself

oVoXWXc.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0