Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Team Killer Eject Button

In the case of players being betrayed, this plugin will give the victim the option to remove the player from the game using the /vkick command. By default, it will ban the player for the duration of the game, but you can set it to a kick or set it to a timed ban, and it will allow victims to ban the player on if the betrayer has accumulated 2 team kills that game.

Note: This plugin will not turn off Halo's automatic banning. You are responsible for doing this yourself if you do not want Halo to ban players automatically, but rather this plugin.

Download: tkeject.lua

Sceny likes this

Tiddy-bits:

there is a bug in the script that allow you to kick people in FFA games when they kill you.

is there a way to turn off lua scripts in certain game modes/maps?

there is a bug in the script that allow you to kick people in FFA games when they kill you.

is there a way to turn off lua scripts in certain game modes/maps?

LOL, this is the same issue I had when I made a script like this for stunt_man! I did end up fixing it though.

Thread - http://opencarnage.net/index.php?/topic/5791-votekick-command/page-2#entry79396

Edited by Devieth

thanks a lot for the response!
I'm going to try those scripts as soon as I get some free time.

On 27/5/2015 at 7:14 PM, Kavawuvi said:

En el caso de que los jugadores sean traicionados, este complemento le dará a la víctima la opción de eliminar al jugador del juego usando el comando / vkick. De forma predeterminada, bloqueará al jugador durante la duración del juego, pero puedes configurarlo en una patada o en una prohibición cronometrada, y permitir que las víctimas bloqueen al jugador si el traidor ha acumulado 2 asesinatos en el equipo que juego.

Nota: este complemento no desactivará la prohibición automática de Halo. Usted es responsable de hacer esto usted mismo si no desea que Halo prohíba a los jugadores automáticamente, sino este complemento.

Descargar:  tkeject.lua

hello, I would like to know if someone could support me, this lua file, has served me for my server, but the penalty is very severe, so I would like to know if someone could help me to modify it so that being punished more than twice per kick, the player is given the ip for 20 min, and not ipban the first penalty, I hope you can help me because I do not know much about luas, please 

I would also like to disable the CDKEY ban because it will affect the current halo CE community, as many share the same CDKEY

Edited by Frank 791
Sunstriker7 likes this