Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reginasaurus

Favorite class so far?

What is your favorite perk to play as so far? What unreleased perks are you excited for?

Commando has always been my favorite, both new and old Killing Floor c: Even if it's only really good at tearing up the smaller zeds, it's still important to clear the way so everybody else can handle the big guys.

I might also try medic. His guns are really cool. The assault rifle medigun sounds like a popcorn machine when it echoes.

Kvasir likes this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I really like the Support right now, but i wish for the sharpshooter perk. srakes and fleshpounds are still such a uge threat while they wouldnt have to be one at all.

Yzqvc19.png

My favorite classes so far are Zerk and Support. I love parrying and battling big zeds as zerk and I also love slamming the big guys with the AA12 as Support! I just feel like both of these classes can really "hold it down" if you know what I mean.

Doldrums.png

Really like the Commando so far.

I played a lot of Zerk and Sharpshooter back in KF1.

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

I focused on everything but Zerk so far. I love the Support, especially with the boomstick. I find the commando a bit boring, but I didn't really liked it in KF1 either. As for the medic, It's not a lot of fun but it's ok... I usually play it when no one else wants to.

I really can't wait for the sharpshooter, I loved it in KF1

I really like what they are doing with the berserker, regardless of wether its balanced right now or not. The whole idea of being more of a "tank and stun" kind of perk as opposed to "slaughter everything with a katana" it used to be in KF1. Makes it much more interesting perk to play. But then again, the upcoming martial arts perk (or w/e its going to be called) will get the katana so he will probably play much like the berserker used to.

What Im waiting the most though, is Gunslinger. I was always a big supporter of the dual pistols perk, I even tried to make it on Marcos server perks mod and partially succeeded too but I dont remember why I never finished it. Probably ran into some problem I couldnt fix with my limited knowledge of such things.

Kvasir likes this