What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fringehalo

Singularity - Arcade Server

65 posts in this topic

No. Go play on a PÕQ server if you want that. I want Arcade CTF to use vanilla maps (other than the pistol/assault rifle starting weapon swap),

Was total sarcasm buddy. I was in no way actually recommending that :P

fringehalo likes this

KsqHutE.png

Tiddy-bits:

002 I have yet to play you on the server. At least I'm fairly certain I haven't. Come in so I can own ya. :)

002 I have yet to play you on the server. At least I'm fairly certain I haven't. Come in so I can own ya. :)

I'm not really much of a Halo player. I'm probably better than the average noob, and that's about it, so it wouldn't take too much to beat me. With Halo, I really play for fun, not for victory.

Servers are back online. Arcade CTF now has map voting and skip enabled.

NeX and tarikja like this

I may shut down Arcade CTF on the 25th of September. It's been a great summer, but I've got real-life stuff (college), now, that I have to worry about. Phoenix 3 and the CE server will remain online, though. Regardless, I will release the Arcade CTF script sometime after that date.

Thanks for playing, and have fun!

edit: Arcade CTF is going to be shut down after the end of September. I've cancelled the subscription. The script has been available to download for quite a while, so feel free to host it anywhere you want to.

WaeV and NeX like this

The Arcade CTF beta is now officially over, and the server has been shut down as of today. Many thanks to everyone who played on the server.

You can download the script from this topic.