What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kvasir

Killing Floor 2 - Config Edits (More Corpses, Disable Mouse Acelleration, ADS Sensitivity Fix, Etc)

Tiddy-bits:

Is mouse acceleration when the camera rotates faster the longer you move the mouse around to look?

Umh7x1l.gif

Is mouse acceleration when the camera rotates faster the longer you move the mouse around to look?

It's not the longer you move the mouse, it's how fast you accelerate with it. The faster you fling the mouse to a spot on your desk, the further it goes on screen. Moving the mouse slowly would cause the camera to rotate slowly as well, making sensitivity dependent on how quick you move the mouse to a spot on your desk instead of just the position of the spot itself.

Doldrums.png

Ah I gotcha. I prefer a higher ratio than 1:1 for sure (hate moving my hand so much) but I do find what you're describing annoying.

Umh7x1l.gif

Ah I gotcha. I prefer a higher ratio than 1:1 for sure (hate moving my hand so much) but I do find what you're describing annoying.

My mouse moves more than an actual physical 1:1 and I'm okay with that. I just don't want my sensitivity to be variable for any reason. When I move my mouse to the spot I feel like will be on the enemy's head based on muscle memory, I don't need acceleration deciding that because "You moved your mouse real fast" I'm now aiming 3 feet past their head.

swamp likes this

Doldrums.png

I successfully lagged my computer when I was raising the ragdoll limits during the beta. =p

But it looked like glorious carnage; would do again.

NeX and Kvasir like this

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

The good thing with this is that you can also set it down to lets say 1.

So if you have a potato like me you can easily reduce corpses and get some sweet FPS out of it.

Lets hope this will also allow us to uncensor the game like we could in kf1

Edited by Nobsi
swamp, WaeV, Kvasir and 1 other like this

Yzqvc19.png

So if you have a potato like me you can easily reduce corpses and get some sweet FPS out of it.

I actually never thought of it this way.

Doldrums.png

Lets hope this will also allow us to uncensor the game like we could in kf1

You can uncensor the game already. its a simple INI file fix :) Dont remember in which file its located. But its definatly there!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0