DRL333

Community Screenshots & Videos

1407 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Thought I just plank on my side for the win...

plankwin.jpg

tarikja and Enclusion like this

Have an apple!  apple.pngskull.png 

Crisis in the Kremlin. A USSR simulator.

This was a pretty hardcore Stalinist run until I made myself the Generalissimo and folded entire countries into a unitary state with subsidized immigration and Khruschev style hostility with the West. I also set up OGAS, a cybernetic information network system for the USSR where every need and desire is taken into account in accordance with Soviet central planning, comrade!

Glushkov proposed OGAS in 1962 as a three-tier network with a computer centre in Moscow, up to 200 midlevel centres in other major cities, and up to 20,000 local terminals in economically significant locations, communicating in real time using the existing telephone infrastructure. The structure would also permit any terminal to communicate with any other. Glushkov further proposed using the system to move the Soviet Union towards a moneyless economy, using the system for electronic payments.

My earnings and taxation setup:

Spoiler

ejzYs85.jpg

My influence on the world so as to convert it into my dictatorship. I will rule forever comrade!

Spoiler

8CgLq4h.jpg

My little desk with my red phone! Capitalism stops here! Err.. well some Capitalism!

Spoiler

xkh1w7d.jpg

tarikja, Java and Sceny like this

But public opinion has great power to wash away reason, like a dye, from the soul of man, and by force of familiar association to impress the feelings of the vulgar on those who engage in political life, unless one is right well on his guard when he engages himself in things external, and is resolved to participate only in the things themselves, and not in the feelings attendant upon them. - Plutarch, Life of Cicero

World of Tanks Referral

Posted (edited)

Finally cracked 3k damage on my Skorpion G.

dKtjDnW.png

Edited by Arcani
Java likes this

But public opinion has great power to wash away reason, like a dye, from the soul of man, and by force of familiar association to impress the feelings of the vulgar on those who engage in political life, unless one is right well on his guard when he engages himself in things external, and is resolved to participate only in the things themselves, and not in the feelings attendant upon them. - Plutarch, Life of Cicero

World of Tanks Referral

Got the new Vipera and Aced the tank after like my 3rd match.

FChGvXd.jpg

World of Tanks Referral