Zombies / Infection v4

Devieth
By Devieth in SAPP: Scripts,
  • 17 replies
Updated the script because the version I had here before was send servers into a loop of executing sv_map_next after one game had been played. And I finally felt like it.

Features:
- Sprint. 
- Team sides.
- Spawn timers.
- Speed settings.
- Scoring system.  - Damage settings.
- Lastman settings.
- Death messages.
- Team weapons.
- Last man next zombie.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Zombies/Infection Script Download: Pastebin - Zombies 4.0 Public Zombies/Infection Gametypes Download: Zombies Gametypes.zip                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Updates: [28/06/2017]  - Rewrote the script.

Note: Not everything the original script contained has been added to this version due to possible stability issues reported to me by the ASH clan (whom are using/testing for me.) All though this very well just be tied to their servers and not the features in the script.