NeX

Halo: Revolution Public Beta

20 posts in this topic
Spoiler

All my servers are listed and alive

http://www.gametracker.com/search/halo/?query=192.99.144.73

If you are having a problem joining, you may need to  – Clear the entire checksum cache - hac_flush_cache.  We have found this a few times.

CE Server 192.99.144.73:2390  hosts the following maps:

Trench

Midship

Beavercreek

Gridiron

Wizard

Snowed_In

Downrush

Delta Station

Valhalla

CE Server 192.99.144.73:2395 hosts the following maps:

Delta Ruins

Damnation

Immure

Hangemhigh

Prisioner

Icefields

Fortress

Dichotomy **aka Polarity

CE Server 192.99.144.73:2365 hosts the following maps:

Sanctuary

Carousel

Tensity

Ratrace

Paradox

Snowcast

Shockwave

Lockout

Portent

Edited by Krazychic
NeX likes this

Tiddy-bits:

Bookmark these servers, as they'll be the only ones with access to the public final release for a while after it comes out

Krazychic likes this

KsqHutE.png

Looks like an update on servers is needed, I see "The cave" has expanded. Also the elite armour appears to not be working even though I have it selected.

Looks like an update on servers is needed, I see "The cave" has expanded. Also the elite armour appears to not be working even though I have it selected.

Thanks for prompting the update required.  I have done so to reflect the servers and maps available on each.

It has been said the map selection could be grouped differently.  I am open to suggestions but theory was to separate the similar textured/weather maps among each other to keep the game play from becoming a bore. 

The elite command is functional on all 3 servers.  I did some testing to ensure so.  It is not a huge noticeable difference in the armour but changing your fov will extend the arm and the change can be noted.  The stride between spartan and elite is also noticeable, the elite tend to 'rock' a little in their gait.

: The_Purrminator

Time to complain about the server:

Why the hell would someone kick you out of a vehicle for camping when it's a stationary vehicle (turret). Also why do you nades get removed when you "nade spam" if you weren't mean to trow them you wouldn't have been able to.

Source: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=48002&start=141

These script had been removed in the last few days.  Checking just now there was 1 I missed and it now has been deleted.  None of the 3 servers have 'antivehiclecamp' or 'antinadespam' scripts any longer.

Also the elite armour appears to not be working even though I have it selected.

I found today the elite command didn't work despised testing it yesterday. I think NeX needs to advise here as reloading sapp changed the message from "you are already set as elite" and no change occurs upon death to " you are set to spawn as elite" and after death you do spawn as an elite.

I gathered an exception due to sight jacking a player while he was killed, this was an issue on poq DC map at one stage. I don't know if it was corrected or a known reason was given but is irrelevant to this project being to do with HAC2 but upon rejoining I was still an elite so the slot function still remembers the command for the player as it should.

I know this is old but is there a source where I can get the scripts you've been using with this maps? I want to host some but I don't have the scripts to play infection.

50 minutes ago, DaRockCandy said:

I know this is old but is there a source where I can get the scripts you've been using with this maps? I want to host some but I don't have the scripts to play infection.

Have you tried this one?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

13 hours ago, DaRockCandy said:

As far as I can remember any zombies / infection gametype should work but the bipeds won't change to 'flood' once infected.

17 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

Have you tried this one?

No i havent, right now I was using sapp events, not lua scripts. but  I wanted to be able to choose the bipeds and assign the flood combat form to zombies so I can actually have a proper zombie mode. :(