Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fisk

HAC2 website

23 posts in this topic

I always knew the guy was a scumbag, every single interaction he has makes it obvious. The site jumps hosts after 2 years and now suddenly he's talking shit and saying it lived off his generosity and he should get backpay? I've seen baby girls who act more like a man than him. He's so full of himself I bet he thinks he shits gold and rubies. With any luck he'll get hit by a bus this weekend. Or two, sometimes the universe can be good like that, doesn't happen often but hey a guy can hope right? I'll say a little prayer tonight. Look both ways, buddy!

Meanwhile everyone please continue to sing the praises of a shitty little "program" that crashes when it can't connect for an update and prevents the game from loading, so that you can add pretty medals and a widescreen fix, as well as auto-downloading all the custom maps that nobody play anymore. And considering every domain for it is down now I can only assume it can't ever connect to check for an update, thus it won't ever let you play the damn game. I can't say for certain because I don't have it and there's now no way to download it, which is as it should be really.

Meanwhile people just love to shit on the opensauce which actually updates the game's engine; drastically improving graphics, polycounts and adding new features to tags and entire new tag classes. It allows you to build and utilize new resource maps (bitmaps.map, sounds.map, etc), which makes large projects significantly smaller in size and easier to work with. But hey, it doesn't have those cute little medals so fuck it, amirite?

Tucker, he keeps giving you shit and you want me to go break his knees, you just lemme know. I got you all day, not only won't I charge you for it but I won't come back years later saying I wanted to.

And how would one act more like a man? By acting based upon anger? Seems like you and him are no different.

Sceny and xvii like this

Tiddy-bits:

Relax.

I use Hac2 because it is so small and easily installed (as well as uninstalled) while still giving all the functions that make CE playable on 'modern' systems (and a few more...).

OS on the other hand is an major intervention into CE which can't be easily undone. Sure it gives more features but if something isn't working right you probably need to reinstall the whole game. And I ain't got no time to move over 40 GB of maps!

Therefore I just use OS for special maps which actually need OS to work.

NeX likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0