Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

Food Adventures

13 posts in this topic

For me, I think the weirdest thing I've ever made a meal out of was squirrel. There isn't much meat on them, so it was really only the legs that I ate, but it wasn't bad. It tasted a lot like unseasoned chicken, so it was quite bland.

What odd things have you eaten before, which you don't think anyone else here has had?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.          

Tiddy-bits:

Not really food I've had, but as far as food adventures, my friend puked on his plate after mixing together a ton of shit from the table in a little pile and then eating it (because everyone was feeling stupid that night). It didn't get anywhere except the plate, but it filled up the plate completely.

He covered it with a napkin, tipped heavily, and we got up to go pay; all the while unable to breathe laughing at how much of an idiot he was.

Umh7x1l.gif

Turtle, frogs legs, kangaroo and lambs liver are a few I can think of off the top of my head. I love having a lambs fry (liver) fix every now and again to increase my iron intake but the others were a one off. If I revisited a menu with them on it I definitely have frogs legs again.

In Bali my father ate dog :( he said it tasted just a wet dog smells, urrrrrgh *runs to vomit at the thought*

Ostrich and alligator jerky on my way to Yosemite National Park.

I will eat anything at least once, since life is about experience. I always try to give something a second try if I don't like it because of the vast variation our modern society provides us with each dish. Example: You can have Spanish rice at five different places, and it can taste different every time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~