What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Iggy

New York train crash: Six people killed as Harlem Line train strikes car in Valhalla

15 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

i saw this on the news. it happened cause this lady was in a big rush to get home and thought the "yellow light means speed up" rule applies to crossing train tracks. problem is trains don't stop so good if you make horrible decisions like that

v3nture likes this

I have no words for this. 

People have become really fucking dumb. Anyone with basic skills should be cable to deduce that a train weight several hundreds tons, under power and going any speed over 2 MPH is a rolling death machine. We have fucking traffic safety devices for a reason, it's not for you to try to get around or play a game with. 

This isn't even rushing home, this is complete disregarding for everything, acting like the fucking rules don't apply to you and zipping along like an asshole who is more important than everyone else. 

How fucking hard is it to understand this;

DiSiAC and xvii like this

Ya, what Weps wrote. My mother told me a week ago about what had happened earlier that day. She, and everyone with a fucking brain, were waiting to cross the tracks as the train was heard and the tracks were being closed off. As the bars came down, some stupid bitch came driving fast and somehow managed to make it through, but not before having one of the bars slam the back of her car. People gonna die stupid deaths.

Floofies and youcantbeserious like this

Witnesses said the barrier at the track actually hit her car as it came down.

I saw that too. But it clamped down on her car cause the dumbass thought the rules didn't apply to her and the "yellow light" rule i mentioned works for hugeass trains. She ignored the bells and flashing lights and crossed anyway and the barrier held her car there for the train to hit her. Then 5 other people died cause she was in a big damn hurry

youcantbeserious likes this

I saw that too. But it clamped down on her car cause the dumbass thought the rules didn't apply to her and the "yellow light" rule i mentioned works for hugeass trains. She ignored the bells and flashing lights and crossed anyway and the barrier held her car there for the train to hit her. Then 5 other people died cause she was in a big damn hurry

Even worse is that she apparently got out of the car and then got back in to try to move it.

youcantbeserious likes this

Even worse is that she apparently got out of the car and then got back in to try to move it.

Even if she didn't get back in she still would have killed 5 people though. She fucked up big time cause she thought she was hot shit

xvii and youcantbeserious like this

I hope the valkyries descended down from the sky to take their souls to... oh... wait.

xgd0s9.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0