What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerfectDark

First time firing a gun

28 posts in this topic

Only time I ever fired a gun was when I was out in the woods with my uncle. It was a Sig Sauer, I shot it once without any ear protection. Was loud as fuck. If I ever fire a gun again though, I want it to be a heavy duty revolver, preferably with ear plugs in my ears.

xgd0s9.jpg

Tiddy-bits:

I fired my first gun at around nine years old. My dad stood behind me and gave me support (Because of the kickback/recoil) while I shot off 9mm ammo. We took some of my pastel artwork out of the back of our jeep to decorate with bullet holes. I remember one of the drawings I did was of some grapes, which luckily enough made the using-my-art-as-a-target way more enjoyable as we could aim for the individual grapes. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few months since I've been to the firing range. I do plan on acquiring my CHL but I plan on getting when I move back to Texas.  I would love to purchase the M&P Shield. It just fits perfectly in my small hands. My husband says that he's able to get a good grip on it as well.  He prefers the Beretta Nano though.  Personally the Nano felt too square-like in my hand I didn't like it as much as the Shield. 

I've never fired a gun, and probably never will.

beJZFGB.gif

NeX likes this

Umh7x1l.gif

I have shot an SLR, but that's about it. Got my marksman at 14 but never continued.

8269120180172123489.png

craziest one I've fired is a .44 magnum loaded with grizzly rounds. Kicked like a goddamn mule. I wasn't counting the shots, just enjoying it, and when I went to shoot "bullet" no.7, I was overprepared and almost fell on my face from the preparation of recoil xD

KsqHutE.png

I've never fired a gun, and probably never will.

Same here. But I have 0 interest in firing a gun anyway.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0