Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Tucker933

Latest ingame accomplishments

34 posts in this topic

Same old Firefall, sadly.

It had so much potential years ago before it was in public beta. :(

I had much more fun during Beta. Not a fan of the job board because it feels really slow. Everybody is in the mid-game zone. Early and end game are pretty empty.

Kvasir likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

I had much more fun during Beta. Not a fan of the job board because it feels really slow. Everybody is in the mid-game zone. Early and end game are pretty empty.

Yeah, job boards manage to be both boring AND pretty unrewarding. Also, the game has way too much RNG.

ShikuTeshi likes this

Doldrums.png

Yeah, job boards manage to be both boring AND pretty unrewarding. Also, the game has way too much RNG.

I also have a problem with jobs stalling and taking forever to load the next objective. Sometimes I can go through two nearby encounters before it finally loads.

The job board made me loose interest pretty quickly. Depending on what comes out with the new Warzone, I might go back into playing it. Although the frame I maxed out on was a Bastion, and they got nerfed really hard. I unlocked a Mammoth frame so I can just face tank everything but I really don't want to go through that slow, buggy grind fest with the job board.

Kvasir likes this

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

Hit max level in Tales of Vesperia last night. 15 hour grind fest with 10x exp multiplier. Well it was more like 10. Spent 5 hours doing missions to unlock the special training area.

I got bored of the game once I landed on the Moon. It was probably because I was playing solo.

I do that too, play a game solo, then get really bored. I've been trying to space out how often i play it, so as not to have that happen too quickly.