Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Tucker933

Latest ingame accomplishments

34 posts in this topic

I just put over 48 hours into Pokemon while I was on vacation for a week, trying to hatch a shiny Eevee and nothing else. I wanted to play so many different games at the time, but I was dedicated on getting this Pokemon. It would seem my dog gave me good luck, as I was intending to name this Eevee after him and keeping it unevolved, as it has a remarkable similarity to my pup. Then the next day, I got another one, which I evolved into a Vaporeon.

tumblr_lqidjoRhDS1qg0dcvo1_500.gif
tumblr_ljeoqx4kyp1qg0dcvo1_400.gif

Awwwww yyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhh

xgd0s9.jpg

Hit max level with one of my battle frames in Firefall.

Kvasir likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

Hit max level with one of my battle frames in Firefall.

Nice. I have my Tigerclaw/Firecat/Dragonfly capped with some epics and stuff. Have they added anymore decent content to the game? Sadly, I think the game is going to be a bust before too long.

ShikuTeshi likes this

Doldrums.png

Nice. I have my Tigerclaw/Firecat/Dragonfly capped with some epics and stuff. Have they added anymore decent content to the game? Sadly, I think the game is going to be a bust before too long.

Not yet. It's been pretty much the same since Beta. They are adding a new area this year called the "Amazon Warzone". It's also going to have new Chosen enemies that look pretty damn op. I'd be surprised if they didn't add anything new for us to counter that.

Kvasir likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

Not yet. It's been pretty much the same since Beta. They are adding a new area this year called the "Amazon Warzone". It's also going to have new Chosen enemies that look pretty damn op. I'd be surprised if they didn't add anything new for us to counter that.

Same old Firefall, sadly.

It had so much potential years ago before it was in public beta. :(

ShikuTeshi likes this

Doldrums.png