Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerfectDark

I can haz GTA 5 PC thread?

139 posts in this topic

Why is 56k warning still a thing?   

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

Tiddy-bits:

they'll have lower settings...lol they act like 4k is the only setting ingame.

>PC gaming

>anything less than ultra

Shiggy.

Why is 56k warning still a thing?   

It's just a well recognized warning for relatively data intensive images.  I have a data cap I routinely go over, so if I wasn't the guy posting the images, but already knew how gorgeous GTA V for PC is, then I'd have appreciated the heads-up that it would be a waste of a few megabytes which do add up.

Edited by Skeezix the Cat

oVoXWXc.png

I really hope GTA V will give me the same feels I had when I played SA-MP. I fired it up for the first time the other night and holy shit, a lot of stuff has changed (except for the community of slav and baltic community).

System Administrator (Well Rounded) | AWS | Azure | Microsoft 365

GTA V is now available for pre-loading if you're buying a digital version.  If I downloaded the whole 59GB on my home internet, it would cost me $885 in overage fees.  Verizon is cool.  But yeah, I don't want the Steam version anyway because it's harder to maintain specific versions for mod support.

xvii likes this

oVoXWXc.png

GTA V is now available for pre-loading if you're buying a digital version.  If I downloaded the whole 59GB on my home internet, it would cost me $885 in overage fees.  Verizon is cool.  But yeah, I don't want the Steam version anyway because it's harder to maintain specific versions for mod support.

You do understand if you buy a hard copy it will possibly have to be linked to a steam account anyway right?  Also I have DSL 10Mbit and I can DL the entire thing with no overage fees of any kind!  Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, and TimeWarrner all want to milk you dry in every way possible and maintain their 90+% profit margins.

Edited by Devieth

You do understand if you buy a hard copy it will possibly have to be linked to a steam account anyway right?  Also I have DSL 10Mbit and I can DL the entire thing with no overage fees of any kind!  Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, and TimeWarrner all want to milk you dry in every way possible and maintain their 90+% profit margins.

I am afraid of that, yes. But I'm still going to give it a shot. And no actual house networks reach my house. Only Verizon. I really hate Steam, tbh. Every single time I start it it wastes 100MB of my data to update ads for games I'm not going to try and even when it DID let me disable automatic updates, half the time it would try to update the games anyway. I understand that a lot of these reasons are because I have shitty internet and not Steam's fault, but I still don't like having to start it just to play games it's linked to.

oVoXWXc.png

I am afraid of that, yes. But I'm still going to give it a shot. And no actual house networks reach my house. Only Verizon. I really hate Steam, tbh. Every single time I start it it wastes 100MB of my data to update ads for games I'm not going to try and even when it DID let me disable automatic updates, half the time it would try to update the games anyway. I understand that a lot of these reasons are because I have shitty internet and not Steam's fault, but I still don't like having to start it just to play games it's linked to.

Try offline mode. I don't know if it would fix your problems but it's worth a shot

Just heard that the physical copy has 7 discs....

It just keeps getting better and better.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0