Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Aurodox

What did you do today?

1,998 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Learned that drawing a dot structure for aspartame is fucking terrible. Drawing dot structures in general is terrible. Be satisfied with the lines, dammit.

Cb8PgoZ.jpg

Edited by KIM JONG UN

Learned that drawing a dot structure for aspartame is fucking terrible. Drawing dot structures in general is terrible. Be satisfied with the lines, dammit.

Cb8PgoZ.jpg

christ, man, that's awful

christ, man, that's awful

The rest of the project is nice and pretty looking, and then in the middle of it is this disgusting cave scrawl I had to make for it.

That's not awful, that's just KIM JONG UN showing how disorganized he is at drawing Lewis structures.

Also, who taught you like dat man?

Floofies likes this

PWccHNo.png

Finished a huge 24 blog writing project; got all the posts/backlinking done finally. Now to get paid for the other half of the job. Went up 10 levels dungeoneering last night/this morning. Also just learned, don't eat TV dinner mashed taters; they're fully of salt. And, in addition to tasting disgusting; they're unhealthy. Made me feel sleepy. Got dizzy, almost passed out, standing up. :/

Tucker933 and Floofies like this

Finished a huge 24 blog writing project; got all the posts/backlinking done finally. Now to get paid for the other half of the job. Went up 10 levels dungeoneering last night/this morning. Also just learned, don't eat TV dinner mashed taters; they're fully of salt. And, in addition to tasting disgusting; they're unhealthy. Made me feel sleepy. Got dizzy, almost passed out, standing up. :/

what do you do?

also TV dinners are gross

Re-applied to get my birth certificate. Now I'll be able to always know for sure if I was born or not.

But anyways, I need it to get another passport, because I lost that and my birth certificate at the same time. Once I get those back I'll be able to go to an airport and get totally lost c:

Tucker933 likes this