What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aurodox

What did you do today?

2,083 posts in this topic

I learned I made less than $2,000 of revenue in the entire year of 2012.

That Boy Scouts is considering lifting ban on gay scouts. (Will probably never happen, every vote so far has been overturned by someone higher up in rank)

That it's extremely hard to get an erection if you take estrogen/hormones for transitioning.

That there was a fuckton of dirt and crud in my Xbox 360 controller.

That Tucker is super gay for me OOPS DIDNT MEAN TO TYPE THAT ALREADY PRESSED POST WHOOPSIE

ForkSpoonz, WaeV, Takka and 1 other like this

Tiddy-bits:

I learned that my computing teacher don't take no shit. She's been quiet up until today, when this one kid was being a complete brat and she pulled him out of the room and "chatted" with him for over 5 minutes in the hallway.

Takka and Floofies like this

343OrM8.jpg?1

I learned (from both my boy Sagan and realization dawning upon me) that humans are capable of evolving other, lesser species, one of the many things that makes the possibility for a higher intelligence to manipulate life to evolve us.

WaeV and Kvasir like this

xgd0s9.jpg

I learned that i procrastinate on shit that can be done within a few minutes.

I learned that my health teacher will find any excuse to not teach us anything.

I learned that my Ipod battery is so low its not worth using wifi/playing any game without it being on the charger.

I learned that laptop 3 has no battery whatsoever, and if we unplug it we lose all our work, and then have to wait 5 minutes for the teacher to connect it to the school's network again.

I learned (from both my boy Sagan and realization dawning upon me) that humans are capable of evolving other, lesser species, one of the many things that makes the possibility for a higher intelligence to manipulate life to evolve us.

I bet they regret that.

Edited by Anthony

Who am I but myself?