Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Aurodox

What did you do today?

2,005 posts in this topic

I remember being very happily asleep, and then my consciousness sprung forward and I seriously think I remember flying through the stages of sleep rapidly until I woke up, to the sound of dogs fighting and people yelling. My sister's dog had our mother of seven puppies by the throat, and my dad beating the ever loving fuck out of the dog's head with a big stick was amazingly doing nothing. (I'm not kidding, my dad's a big guy. He hits you with shit and you go down.) So before my brain even had a chance to say anything, I had sprung up and dive tackled the piss out of both dogs and barely pried open the dumbfuck dog's mouth (who started the fight for literally no reason) long enough for my mom to pull her away by the back legs.

Got a carpet burn, two or three little holes around my fingers, and my left middle finger got smashed and there's a massive bruise under the nail that is in the shape of a question mark as well as a cut on the nail that bled for a minute. Thank gawd that I kept some of that prescription strength ibuprofen I got for my back a month ago :P

Floofies likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I remember being very happily asleep, and then my consciousness sprung forward and I seriously think I remember flying through the stages of sleep rapidly until I woke up, to the sound of dogs fighting and people yelling. My sister's dog had our mother of seven puppies by the throat, and my dad beating the ever loving fuck out of the dog's head with a big stick was amazingly doing nothing. (I'm not kidding, my dad's a big guy. He hits you with shit and you go down.) So before my brain even had a chance to say anything, I had sprung up and dive tackled the piss out of both dogs and barely pried open the dumbfuck dog's mouth (who started the fight for literally no reason) long enough for my mom to pull her away by the back legs.

Got a carpet burn, two or three little holes around my fingers, and my left middle finger got smashed and there's a massive bruise under the nail that is in the shape of a question mark as well as a cut on the nail that bled for a minute. Thank gawd that I kept some of that prescription strength ibuprofen I got for my back a month ago :P

Your house sounds like a fucking warzone

Space Dandy is a Dandy in space.

Today I woke up, went for a babysitting interview (got the job! Woot! XD) Hung out with my friend Mike, we went to a restaurant then we went back to my place where we watched 3 movies =). Now I'm at my friend Isaac's house and I'm also on video chat with an amazing guy! =)

Tucker933 likes this

Just be sure not to friendzone Mike. Being on the internet, you have no excuse.

Umh7x1l.gif

Your house sounds like a fucking warzone

With that dog around, it is. And my obese cat, Skeezix, ALWAYS tries to jump in. I'm serious. His tail gets bushy, and he gets all pissy because dogs are fighting or something, and tries to actually jump in the fight like he's going to stop it.

oVoXWXc.png

Finished reading John Dies At the End today, best book I've ever read. Movie sucked, though.

2itsg77.jpg