Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Aurodox

What did you do today?

1,999 posts in this topic

That's no hangover, yet

Sounds like you may have had a bit of alcohol poisoning. The feeling of death will eventually pass, then, you may have your hangover

Oh God. :(

2ce18o5.jpg

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

Oh God. :(

I had it really bad when I was 17 with 16 shots of Jack Daniels in about 15 minutes. It was bad enough that I still cant drink more than a few sips of beer 4 years later, my tolerance is completely gone.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to you

Hunterkiller likes this

I had it really bad when I was 17 with 16 shots of Jack Daniels in about 15 minutes. It was bad enough that I still cant drink more than a few sips of beer 4 years later, my tolerance is completely gone.

Hopefully that doesn't happen to you

At this point, I don't even care. I don't wanna see, smell or touch alcohol ever again.

2ce18o5.jpg

At this point, I don't even care. I don't wanna see, smell or touch alcohol ever again.

But it's so good for you.....

Kru and Sceny like this

Long Islands have a fuck load of booze in them and if they are made well you cant taste the booze. which, as you noticed, can be a bad thing. Gladly I havent had a bad night like that so far, the worst was when i blacked out for a few hours and was still drunk for about 3 hours after I woke up the next morning

Long Islands have a fuck load of booze in them and if they are made well you cant taste the booze. which, as you noticed, can be a bad thing. Gladly I havent had a bad night like that so far, the worst was when i blacked out for a few hours and was still drunk for about 3 hours after I woke up the next morning

I hope you never have to go through what I went through. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Now I can barely breath because my muscles are so worn out. :<

2ce18o5.jpg

I hope you never have to go through what I went through. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Now I can barely breath because my muscles are so worn out. :<

It will probably happen to some extent once I turn 21. Right now I drink either beer, shots, or drinks I have made myself so I can tell how much I'm drinking so i can sorta guess when I should stop. I can see having a problem at a bar where I dunno how much booze a drink has, etc. I'm not generally good at judging how much booze is in a mixed drink either, my friends and I made a gin bucket this last semester and I got trashed within 2 or so hours. Ended up blacking out for an hour and kissing a girl haha

Floofies and Aurodox like this

Before going to sleep exhausted at 8 after waiting 4 hours at my friend's house, because my other friend was too stoned to drive home, my work called and said I was supposed to come in at 6. So I fucked up my schedule, then I had to go in earlier tonight from 6 to 10 pm. I had a little to drink when I got home. I'm about to go to sleep. I have to work at 1pm tomorrow.

Doldrums.png

It will probably happen to some extent once I turn 21. Right now I drink either beer, shots, or drinks I have made myself so I can tell how much I'm drinking so i can sorta guess when I should stop. I can see having a problem at a bar where I dunno how much booze a drink has, etc. I'm not generally good at judging how much booze is in a mixed drink either, my friends and I made a gin bucket this last semester and I got trashed within 2 or so hours. Ended up blacking out for an hour and kissing a girl haha

I read that as beer shots.

Lol, beer shots, quite the laugh.

1337141080779.png

Luke, Floofies, Sceny and 1 other like this