Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Aurodox

What did you do today?

1,999 posts in this topic

McDickss slow? Every McDicks i've been to give us any shit we want within 30 seconds of ordering it :L. KFC on the other hand... You go in there for a family bucket and you wait like 30 mins for them to tell you theres going to be a SLIGHT delay.

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

It's the location of the particular McDonald's I'm stuck at, and the fact that not only are we severely understaffed, we don't even have that many people in at any given time. This, coupled with my getting progressively slower with increased pressure, makes it a very unhappy place when it's busy. I can understand the frustration people can have when they wait so long for their shit, a lot of them have places to be. There are a lot of them that have to go to work or something, I just find it amusing that I stand for 4-10 hours a day waiting for big macs to be made so I can serve them without bitching but they walk in, see a line of ten people, then expect the line to rapidly vanish in the next few seconds. Then some of them demand refunds, which just makes everything take longer, lol

Floofies likes this

oVoXWXc.png

I just find it amusing that I stand for 4-10 hours a day waiting for big macs to be made so I can serve them without bitching but they walk in, see a line of ten people, then expect the line to rapidly vanish in the next few seconds.

Well you know how some people are...

536805_3488579262160_1501812919_3151462_1074233281_n.jpg

Allakel933 likes this

Woke up at 4 AM due to bullshit sleep problem. Going to work at 7:45 AM with a guy named Frankie, he's Russian.

I really hope today isn't as bad as I think it's going to be.

AND WE PLAYED THE FIRST SONG THAT CAME TO OUR HEADS

IT JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE THE BEST SONG IN THE WORLD

That is what i'm doing.

Woke up early and drove my mum to her business meeting.

Drove home and dicked around for a bit.

Got a call from my grandma, drove her to her hair appointment.

Had a sexy shower, bathed the dog and washed the dishes.

Picked up my grandma.

Went for lunch with my friend, then to the park

Came back home to meet my brother when he came back home from school

Am now currently relaxing, listening to my brother play piano before I drive him to his lesson.

Busy day, but I prefer my days that way.

hyenabuddy.png

Our integrity sells for so little, but it is all we really have. It is the very last inch of us, but within that inch, we are free. - Valerie Page