What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aurodox

What did you do today?

2,083 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Iggy said:

I had my car's timing belt replaced along with the water pump, serpentine belt, hoses and thermostat.

I should be good to go now for another 100,000 miles :)

put yourself some corvette lug nuts and a stainless steel muffler bearing and you will be good to go

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

Tiddy-bits:

18 hours ago, Puddin said:

put yourself some corvette lug nuts and a stainless steel muffler bearing and you will be good to go

I was thinking of maybe a pair of fuzzy dice for the mirror and some spinner hubs :P

Daywu and DiSiAC like this

YNobWai.jpg

Went on a camping trip from Friday til today with some of my buds. Nothing too crazy but we usually don't really do this type of stuff so it was nice to have some quality guy time.

Edited by Caesar
Takka and Puddin like this

Stocked up on food and supplies for the Hurricane season oboy. Amazing how a looming storm brings the best and worst out of people. If it gets too bad here, I'm packing up the fam and driving to NY to stay with Iggy and  Fam.

Iggy and DiSiAC like this

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

5 hours ago, Puddin said:

Stocked up on food and supplies for the Hurricane season oboy. Amazing how a looming storm brings the best and worst out of people. If it gets too bad here, I'm packing up the fam and driving to NY to stay with Iggy and  Fam.

We'll be happy to bunk you and the family here as long as you don't bring Irma with you. :P

I'll bring you down to NYC for some real pizza. :D

I Finally got around to fixing a pressure washer fuck up over the weekend.  Still no idea how my little electric washer managed to blow a chunk of paint clean off.

3KESUcK.jpg

https://m.imgur.com/a/4n0q7

Takka likes this

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

I have to have a non-stress test done twice a week due to my unborn cooks child's size and me being type 2 diabetic. Go for my test today, which normally only takes 30 minutes, and after being back there for almost an hour, I knew something was up. They come and finally tell me that my blood pressure is elevated and since my doctor is the on call doctor, she's ordered some extra labs. Another hour passes. Doctor comes into room and says "so things have drastically changed since your last test on Saturday. You are now severely pre-eclampsic and we are having this baby today. " - cue me freaking the fuck out - 

So a couple hours and a c-section later, Elijah James has made his appearance. 9lbs, 12oz, and 20 inches long. Will have to wait until I'm home and at a computer to post pictures. 

buttonspectre likes this

4 hours ago, ScarlettFayt said:

I have to have a non-stress test done twice a week due to my unborn cooks child's size and me being type 2 diabetic. Go for my test today, which normally only takes 30 minutes, and after being back there for almost an hour, I knew something was up. They come and finally tell me that my blood pressure is elevated and since my doctor is the on call doctor, she's ordered some extra labs. Another hour passes. Doctor comes into room and says "so things have drastically changed since your last test on Saturday. You are now severely pre-eclampsic and we are having this baby today. " - cue me freaking the fuck out - 

So a couple hours and a c-section later, Elijah James has made his appearance. 9lbs, 12oz, and 20 inches long. Will have to wait until I'm home and at a computer to post pictures. 

Wow what a turn of events.  Congratualtions on the hasty birth of your precious boy.

ScarlettFayt likes this