What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aurodox

What did you do today?

2,083 posts in this topic
2 hours ago, Tucker933 said:

Go on.

I went to a supermarket to grab some lunch on the way home. I walked out the elevator to see some sort of physical altercation going on outside. Other customers were making the situation known to security, to which they acted swifty - I had never seen someone run so fast! At the time I didn't have an idea of what the hell had happened (I just assumed it was some trivial gang fight). On the way out I asked the staff what had happened. They explained that it had been a mugging, and the douchebag had been caught (police and ambulance were in the car park when I left).

Tiddy-bits:

17 hours ago, Weps said:

Gunfire, explosions, screams, and LOTS running...I'll leave your imaginations to the rest.

Which side were you on? spectator or participant.

Edited by Puddin

h2_zpsdpjizr8c.jpg

12 hours ago, Puddin said:

Which side were you on? spectator or participant.

I was a bit of both, depended on the scenario. 

2 hours ago, IkaBula said:

Finally got internet access after like, a month. God, moving house with Optus! Hopeless I tells ya!

Great to hear, and welcome back!

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Counting down the days til my maternity leave. 11 more weeks and I don't have to see anybody I work with for almost 5 months. It's gonna be amazing. (Plus it's 100% paid)

Takka and buttonspectre like this

For the past few days I've been doing a massive clean up.  I've got Diabetes Australia coming on Thursday to collect a tonne of books and clothes and a hard rubbish collection booked for  the following week.  Finally my house is starting to look like a home again.

Iggy likes this

So far I've just gotten up and spent the morning with the kids (despite getting home from work at like 4:30AM and being tired as hell.)

This afternoon I need to pay some bills and do some shopping. Oh joy.