What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aurodox

What did you do today?

2,083 posts in this topic

They put me to sleep to have my wisdom teeth cut out. I freaked out and started panicking when I was starting to doze off. Also found out the hard way that i was allergic to percosets. Yay. =/

That was almost 7 years ago, btw. (I suddenly feel old)

Edited by ScarlettFayt

Tiddy-bits:

I have to do the mouthwash now, though I'm glad it tastes minty, not horribly bad. I'm also fixing this CE rip, Bigass, that HandofGod submitted to HaloMD a long time ago; apparently he can't fix it because it "crashes" if he does anything.

Problems:

- One can jam a warthog into the entrance of the armory of both bases, making it potentially impossible to get out.

- One can block the armory of both bases by standing in the way, also potentially making it impossible to get out.

nil just wants a teleporter added to escape the armory, though I might remove the warthog problem, too, by adding an invisible barrier to prevent warthogs from jamming the entrance.

xvii likes this

I'm also fixing this CE rip, Bigass, that HandofGod submitted to HaloMD a long time ago; apparently he can't fix it because it "crashes" if he does anything.

Problems:

- One can jam a warthog into the entrance of the armory of both bases, making it potentially impossible to get out.

- One can block the armory of both bases by standing in the way, also potentially making it impossible to get out.

nil just wants a teleporter added to escape the armory, though I might remove the warthog problem, too, by adding an invisible barrier to prevent warthogs from jamming the entrance.

Do you have the latest version?

Do you have the latest version?

Hell if I know. It's not my mod, and HandofGod was the one who submitted it. Edited by 002

I learnt that the failsafe I recently bought for my RC car didnt work as expected and upon further research discovered that my radio gear has a failsafe built into it, I just needed to set it.

Now I have a failsafe sitting around that I can't use, but also now my car won't go full throttle in the event of radio failure, it will gently brake.

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

Throat x-rays! Hopefully they figure out my reflux issue.

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Got my drink on on Sunday. Played some beer pong and quarters.
Got my tattoo finished yesterday (Monday).
Today it's just my daughter and myself at home, while I clean and do laundry.

Floofies likes this