What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aurodox

What did you do today?

2,083 posts in this topic

Ooh, koi are pretty!

koi5.jpg

Yeah. We decided to do one of the calico colored ones. I posted what I got done today in the show yourself thread if you'd like to see. :)

Tiddy-bits:

I had my training course to work the primary elections May 6th, which included: how to set up the equipment, how to open the polls, and what to do should some situations arise.

TIL I'm better off without the antidepressants the doc prescribed when I whined about waking up at 4am. They made me ridiculously hungry and I was starting to put on some weight. Feeling livelier than ever after 'missing' today's dosage :D

Edited by Tiel
Floofies likes this

Wow. So after I got out of school, we went and got pizza and went to a lake near us. Chilled on the dock there with some bros I haven't seen in a while, then had some hookah and joints at a house. Went on a "hike" with some other people - really just exploring an old-growth forest on the edge of my town near the edge of the plateau we're on, so we were on the edge of a ravine (multiple drop offs). Found a nice spot for bonfires once we finish the fire pit, and then we hiked out the wrong way and ended up a couple of miles of road from the car. Smoking some bowls and just walking through empty neighborhoods on a sunny day with friends was amazing. Then we got food and blunt wraps, smoked a blunt on the dock of another lake as the sun set and the sky turned red and the moon came out. Then we just cruised on an empty highway to drop everyone off at home and I found a nice family coffee shop and chilled there for a little, laying outside looking at the stars.

7oWRJVS.gif

Mowed the grass for the first time ever

Made yummy chicken quesadillas for dinner

Introduced weps to Anchorman

And now I'm gonna go read

WaeV likes this

Oh yeah I totally rocked AP Chem on Monday, feel like a near perfect score on AP CS.

Cvny0YR.jpg

I found this in my garage. I let it outside.

Oh yeah I totally rocked AP Chem on Monday, feel like a near perfect score on AP CS.

I took that class my senior year of high school. I'm so glad I'll never have to take it again. It's probably harder than college chemistry. What would be the pH of 20.0mL of 0.5M acetic acid if 20.0mL of 1.0M HCl was poured in your eyes? Edited by 002

I took that class my senior year of high school. I'm so glad I'll never have to take it again. It's probably harder than college chemistry. What would be the pH of 20.0mL of 0.5M acetic acid if 20.0mL of 1.0M HCl was poured in your eyes?

D. There is not enough information to answer this question.

Edited by Luke