What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Aurodox

What did you do today?

2,083 posts in this topic

Woke up at 3am in passenger seat of friends car with them passed out, Remembered paying $20 fuel money to get like 3 blocks away.

Drives slowly around a round about for 30 minuets. :lol:

Aurodox and Floofies like this

PfXuCLa.png

Tiddy-bits:

Hung out with the people who weree my best friends a year ago before some drama shit happenede. Had nothing to say to them pretty much the whole time. Meh.

Worked on fixing my silly compooter

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Stayed up late watching Star Trek until, well, it's 3:00 AM now. I have to be at work in 4 hours, oh well.

Also, it was the Voyager series, I know if I try to re-watch TNG I'll end up in a tearful fit of sad nostalgia. :c

Sceny likes this

Stayed up late watching Star Trek until, well, it's 3:00 AM now. I have to be at work in 4 hours, oh well.

Also, it was the Voyager series, I know if I try to re-watch TNG I'll end up in a tearful fit of sad nostalgia. :c

Voyager was the only good series.

Voyager was the only good series.

In my opinion TNG was the best, however Voyager is one of the better series. Ultra nerd mode when it comes to Star Trek.

WaeV likes this

Well today i thought about buying new handle bars for my bike after i bent them at the skate park, not 30 seconds later i hear hissing coming from my garage... my front tyre pop'ed :(

PfXuCLa.png

Well today i thought about buying new handle bars for my bike after i bent them at the skate park, not 30 seconds later i hear hissing coming from my garage... my front tyre pop'ed :(

:( I hate that..but usually I realize my tire has a leak about a mile from my house. And by that time,you're kinda fucked...