What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Follow the Wind

Hello Open Carnage~

16 posts in this topic

hey friends :]

You may call me Wind, or even shiNe! as that is the gaming tag I have gone by in the last 4 years. I heard about this forum from a player named Tucker933, I think we met before in Halo 1 PC. I grew up playing that game, and still play it. It has now been about 8-9 years. I have typically been the sort to be in a clan, and actually just resigned from a clan that I was in for the last 3 years. I have my reasons for that, and I did leave peacefully however. I am open to any questions regarding that. 

I am currently working at a hotel, which has me going 50-60 hours a week from 700 to 1500. I live in Minnesota inside of the USA, but I grew up in Houston Texas. My father is Brazilian, and my mother is a true Texas sweet heart. I live with 3 roommates, most of whom I met at my church called The House. I am a Christian, and my church is non-denominational Charasmatic. I am also open to questions regarding my faith.

I am currently playing Halo PC FV, Halo PC CE, Town of Salem, and I just bought Morrowind on Steam with the holiday special, which lowered the price by 40%. 

I hope to get to know many of you here!

You can contact me on here via the PM system, or you can find me on Xfire by searching for he1grind (got that name from the Inheritance Cycle book series), or on Steam at windxchaser.

Cheers!

Daywu and Takka like this

The wind blows where it wills, and you hear the sound thereof,

but can not tell from where it came, and where it goes:

so is everyone that is born of the Spirit~

Tiddy-bits:

Hey, welcome to the community!

Didn't recognize you till I saw your Xfire name. Glad you made it. =]

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Thank you mate!

I am in the process of undergoing some changes to my alias' and such. Usually upon leaving clans that I had invested in for awhile (it has happened a few times) I like to change things up. I am artistic in how I present myself, and often times like to change my signature space, or other different decorations of my self. I am like that in real life also. But once you invest into a community, you cannot simply change your name because it is the person who they know you as, it is your identity. As a person of creativity though, I am often times thinking of other names that could properly represent me. And as of this season in my life, I feel that Wind is right on point.

Hi. Your alias looks familiar :\

Hmm. I don't believe that I know you...

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0