Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Anti-Teamshoot

Tiddy-bits:

Ive been using one for a long while now - built into combined clan scripts.  I didn't do the point thing but rather a count, kill and add spawn time (15 secs for each tk) and warning, then on 3rd tk, it notifies them why they are being kicked.

Each tk results in killing the tk'r and warning them, adding 15 seconds to each spawn and incrementing the tk count.  When TK on explosions is off, it doesn't do anything other than warn - so I think your scoring is a great implementation.

But, the score drop should be much, much longer thus I appreciate the editable parameters. 

"Asshole index": I lol'd. Mine was called karma_factor and on kick notice it say's "Karma's a bitch and so are you team killer! Buh-bye!"  If they rejoin, they are frozen and greeted with the full NO TK rules: "You were kicked for being a team killing bitch, blah blah rules."  20 seconds later, they can move resume game-play. If they TK again, I remove their weapons for 5 minutes, and they can only drive, pickup flag/oddball, but cannot gun a warthog, cant drive a ghost, tank or banshee.

Nice job!

Edited by NerveBooger
Krazychic, Floofies, swamp and 1 other like this

Ive been using one for a long while now - built into combined clan scripts.  I didn't do the point thing but rather a count, kill and add spawn time (15 secs for each tk) and warning, then on 3rd tk, it notifies them why they are being kicked.

Oh, my script isn't based on team kills, but on team shooting, instead. It serves as a deterrent for people pushing around teammates with warthogs.

How about team grenade? Just asking because retards throw grenades under loaded hogs to flip them, steal it, and drive away. And also retards in passenger throw nades in front of the hog and get it flipped.

Cheers,

DB

giraffe likes this

KlGKKLH.png

System specs: MSI Z390-A PRO with i7-8700K, 16GB RAM and Nvidia GTX 1080Ti

Its not crashing my server(s) now, awesome man!! Can you change this to ipban instead of hash, i have a lot of shared hash keys.  

«RG»BMF

If I were to guess, I would change line 120 from

execute_command("b " .. AssholeIndex .. " " .. PENALTY_ACTION_TIME .. ' "' .. message_parsed .. '"')

to 

execute_command("ipban " .. AssholeIndex .. " " .. PENALTY_ACTION_TIME .. ' "' .. message_parsed .. '"')

If it flies, floats, or fucks, rent it.

This is great. 

I've got the PENALTY_ACTION = 1 (to kill the player) and PENALTY_ACTION_TIME = 15 (seconds added respawn time) to work fine. 

But the PENALTY_ACTION = 2 (to /b or /ipban the player) seems to take the PENALTY_ACTION_TIME = 15 (minutes ban time) and display it as the PENALTY_MESSAGE

i.e '$PLAYER has been banned for betraying. Reason (15)'. 

And the PENALTY_ACTION seems to be permanent as a result. Which might be a bit heavy handed  

Any pointers on how to fix that?

Thank you.

I thought for a second you were penalizing people for shooting at the same enemies as their teammates. That would ruin Halo.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0