Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadHamster

ModHalo Super-Dead

27 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I'm kind of happy I was never part of the drama that was MH. Taxi just sent me over here from MGM because it is kill after Sparky had his whole religious episode. 

Tucker933 likes this

uKZA277.png

I didn't know Phill very well (I always thought he was a bit if a ladies man, dunno why!) so I can't make any comments about his character. All I know is that after you've been running a community for a long time, some things can take a back-seat in terms of priority. He tried his best, but Tucker did a better job!

Awh, guise. <3

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Tucker's status post alerting any newcomer or any returning member on MH of this forum, OC. I would probably be by myself sleeping in bed.

SnipeYa and Tucker933 like this

I wouldn't be here if it weren't for Tucker's status post alerting any newcomer or any returning member on MH of this forum, OC. I would probably be by myself sleeping in bed.

Tucker hunted me down and made me join :P

Tucker933 likes this

PfXuCLa.png