Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Tucker933

Game Deals

268 posts in this topic

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

If you're a fan of slaying your way around Orc's in the Middle Earth then the Middle Earth bundle has a very good sale on right now, I just bought Shadow of Mordor seperately as well, I wish I would've waited! Might get this one just for the big bundle of DLC you get with it as well. £4.55 for the game + 17 DLC packs. Bargain in my books. - https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-bundle

Tucker933 and Sceny like this

Actually disregard this!!!

There's a DLC coming out for $39.99 with an upgraded base game + DLC for $59.99. 

Simple math tells us that you'll end up paying $7.99 more than if you just waited for the new packaged game bundle.

Monster Hunter: World is $27.99 for the next 14 hours as of this post.

Octopath Traveler is 30% off on Steam

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

Tucker933 likes this

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet  

Tucker933 likes this