What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Game Deals

329 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I got this game after the royal fuckup with the new SimCity servers being retarded upon the game's launch, got some bloody good times out of BF3, much fun, so wow, such explode, many tanks!

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

I can't download it until later, but I got a reciept for it, will I still be able to later?

If the game shows up in your library then you bought it. At least that's how I understand it. I downloaded it, couldn't run it, so I uninstalled it. When I get a new pc I'll be able to play it though! :D

I keep getting these "On The House" things that Origin are doing just for the sake of hording, I've not actually downloaded any of the games so far...  :rolleyes:

Takka likes this

Damn, so you can keep it afterwards... Must be another desperation attempt to get people on Origin. I mean, Valve had it that one time where you could do this with Portal but it looks like EA is wanting to do this as a regular thing.

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

I downloaded it and then summarily cleansed my computer of the scourge that is Origin.

Maybe I'll play this in the future when I have something that can run a game of this magnitude.

xgd0s9.jpg

Damn, so you can keep it afterwards... Must be another desperation attempt to get people on Origin. I mean, Valve had it that one time where you could do this with Portal but it looks like EA is wanting to do this as a regular thing.

I got Left 4 Dead 2 for free from Steam. Never knew about the Portal one though. :(

Takka, swamp, Sceny and 1 other like this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021