What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Takka

Game Deals

329 posts in this topic

Left 4 Dead 2 is $1.99 on Steam in honor of having an update in the past 10 years.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Complete Edition free on Epic Games.

Sceny likes this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????
"In the quiet the silence is louder." -My Sister 2021

Tiddy-bits:

I would recommend getting it if you've been even slightly interested because their Horizons dlc recently became free for owners of the base game and it's pretty cool.

Edited by Sunstriker7
ShikuTeshi likes this

According to something a friend of mine found...
YTr6t6R.png

Sunstriker7 and Takka like this

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure." -Somewhere on the internet 

"English isn't my primary language. It's also the only language I know." -ShikuTeshi ????

Holy shit.

And if any of you haven't played Horizon: Zero Dawn yet you might want to make it a point to log into epic on the 29th. Hopefully the PC port holds up.

Sceny likes this

So that list is so far incorrect. Here's todays EGS game.

ihak4ng.png

Sunstriker7 and tarikja like this

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
A 'leak' reporting an entire list of AAA title games? I didn't think much of it since the leak last year was pretty accurate with exception of one of the games (i think it was Conan Exiles) being taken off cause Epic didn't pay them enough to finish doing integration. It showed up as 'upcoming' and then didn't happen. To this day it hasn't released on the store.