Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Anti-Nade Spam Script

12 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Screen%20Shot%202014-11-04%20at%207.15.0

What?

In-Joke about Halomods. Someone made a Homolads.com parody forum one year, and it was hilarious.

Bauce script. I'd use it.

Can this script be amended to prevent banshees, scorpions and other secondary fire vehicles from receiving the spam message?  By using right click for secondary fire it alerts to grenade spam and consequences prohibit a continued play especially in a falcon and fighter shees on Phoenix.  Frustrating when in the middle of intense play.

WaeV likes this

Can this script be amended to prevent banshees, scorpions and other secondary fire vehicles from receiving the spam message?  By using right click for secondary fire it alerts to grenade spam and consequences prohibit a continued play especially in a falcon and fighter shees on Phoenix.  Frustrating when in the middle of intense play.

Fixed.
NeX and Krazychic like this

It's a sad state of affairs when server admins would consider using an anti-nade spam script rather than having using a sensible gametype. I don't think there are any active servers that don't have balance-ruining gametypes running.

Edited by Btcc22
NeX and Kavawuvi like this

It's a sad state of affairs when server admins would consider using an anti-nade spam script rather than having using a sensible gametype. I don't think there are any active servers that don't have balance-ruining gametypes running.

I'm not a fan of unlimited grenades. It seems like a random thing to include in a gametype, and it's pretty broken, because you could ruin the game by camping at someone's spawn and throwing grenades. It's like having those crappy teleporter mods that every Halo PC server seems to have. This script doesn't un-break infinite grenades by any means, but it does alleviate a couple issues.

Edited by 002

Thanks 002

I requested this script for a particular map. bigass, where players were spamming over 300 landmines at times in a game.  It has prevented this occurrence perfectly.   Reducing the amount of grenades via 'gametype' revealed another issue which saw each player struggling to be well equipped in battle once their explosives were depleted.  Placing a cache of explosives was not an option as placement was an issue.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0