What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pfhunkie

Tricks and Glitches Playlist on YouTube

12 posts in this topic

I usually don't have to throw multiples, I don't try and get it to go off long ways - if you look at the top there it's kind of like a medieval castle turret, with points jutting upwards and gaps in what would normally be a wall. I chuck it from the side so that it lands between the OS and the cliff wall, and it (I wanna say at least 2/3 of the time) just drops through one of the gaps or sometimes pops over the middle. Even if it doesn't make it down, it's usually at least sitting at the lip so I can just jump up and touch it with my head.

Hard to describe with great detail in text, I'll upload a video if I get a chance this week, which may be a long shot in and of itself. Try playing around with that method, it's not hard and you're a good throw with nades so I'm sure you'll pick it up in no time

I'll attempt to play around a bit with it while I wait for the digital version of Destiny to release. If I get it working at a highly consistent rate, I'll replace the video with that.

Edit: All attempts failed. If you figure something out, make a video for me if it's not too much of a hassle.

at least sitting at the lip so I can just jump up and touch it with my head.

It's too high up for you to be able to jump up and get by "tapping it with your head". I just attempted it and it's far too high in that scenario.
NeX likes this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - Kavawuvi

"Fuck off." - Mint Blitz

Tiddy-bits:

Don't forget the ramp near blue base in Infinity. You can only ascend it with a ghost. It has an overshield on top of it.

Edited by 002

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0