What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kavawuvi

Flare - Gametype Editor

75 posts in this topic

The Windows version is updated, and Windows's Open With function will work with the program. OS X does this automatically, so there isn't any need to make any changes, there.

That means that Windows 1.2.2 is equivalent to OS X 1.2.1. So, if you're using the Windows version, you can update. There aren't any other features added, so you're not missing out on anything else if you continue to use the older version.

Takka, WaeV and Pfhunkie like this

Tiddy-bits:

On 8/12/2014 at 10:59 PM, Kavawuvi said:

Thanks. I'm still in the process of adding some features, as well as looking for bugs. The only goal for this version was a functional editor. It's a big work in progress right now.

Source code will be released pretty soon, most likely under the BSD 3-clause license.

Let me know if there are any issues.

Did this ever happen?

4 minutes ago, Enclusion said:

Did this ever happen?

Yes.

I did eventually take it down when some... uh... not fun phase of my life happened, though, but I'm actually planning on making another one, mainly because the one I made before didn't work on Linux all that well.

Sunstriker7 and Enclusion like this

29 minutes ago, Kavawuvi said:

Yes.

I did eventually take it down when some... uh... not fun phase of my life happened, though, but I'm actually planning on making another one, mainly because the one I made before didn't work on Linux all that well.

Oh alright, cool! Thanks for the information.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0