What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Request a Script

37 posts in this topic

I want to request a lua script for SAPP:

A vote for map time on Bigass, for the selection of the 3 times of day (day, night, snow).

I want a lua that triggers commands by player votes, like for day the command I want to trigger is

object_destroy elara;object_destroy icarus;object_destroy passage;set tod 0;wait 500;w8 0;object_destroy_containing newhog;object_create_anew_containing hawg;w8 5;object_create icarus

and for night is

object_destroy elara;object_destroy icarus;object_destroy passage;set tod 1;wait 500;object_destroy_containing newhog;object_create_anew_containing hawg;w8 5;object_create passage

and for snow is

object_destroy elara;object_destroy icarus;object_destroy passage;set tod 2;wait 1;object_destroy_containing hawg;object_create_anew_containing newhog;w8 5;object_create elara

HAN-105 likes this

Want Free HALO server? , PM me !

Tiddy-bits:

I want to request a lua script for SAPP:

A vote for map time on Bigass, for the selection of the 3 times of day (day, night, snow).

Vote tod? Wow nice idea, I hope there will be some script for this.

King likes this

Hi, I need your help. I need a .lua that allows me to change the position of the flag of each team. Thank you!

Would love if someone could make a SAPP script which force-kills anyone rejoining the server, having previously recorded one or more deaths (without adding to the player's deaths tally). This is to stop people looking to gain an unfair advantage, during single-life games.

Figured it could maybe utilize the SAPP "save_scores" config. command. Also hoping the script won't conflict with resetting the map.

Thanks, in advance, and happy holidays. =)

::EdiT::

Disregard; just seeing that the "save_scores" config. command does this, already.

Edited by JuliquE

b_350x20_C957F6A-000000-FFFFFF-750A0E.pn