What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

Request a Script

37 posts in this topic

It is possible to get multi-team vehicles without a client-side mod by changing the reported teams of every player's biped. This does cause some issues, as enemies often show up as teammates on the motion sensor, and the reticle may not change to red when looking at an enemy. It might also cause issues with projectile homing, but I haven't tested that one.

You will need a client-side mod in order to do multi-team vehicles correctly, though. Even though a lot of people use HAC2, I wouldn't recommend enabling multi-team vehicles on public servers to be on the safe side.

what client-side mod ? i don't get it. but i think HAC2 mtv can be test by client side.

Edited by HAN-105

Tiddy-bits:

I don't know if sapp supports console over-riding when converting a phasor script to sapp with wizards module since i think that is a phasor thing.  You can try and use Wizards module and see if the script works with sapp still King.

Edited by Devieth

I don't know if sapp supports console over-riding when converting a phasor script to sapp with wizards module since i think that is a phasor thing.  You can try and use Wizards module and see if the script works with sapp still King.

I TRIED BUT IT DIDN'T WORK, btw 002 had made it possible to write like that in sapp too.

Want Free HALO server? , PM me !

init.txt

scorelimit 500

lua_load ralliedteams

events.txt-

event_kill 'score $n +10'

event_kill $score=500 'sv_map_next;sv_say "Score-Limit Reached!"'

dmb1 likes this

b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png

b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png

Ive tested your init and events but each kill isn't showing as a score in a ctf game.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Edited by dmb1

event_kill 'score $n +10'

Ive tested your init and events but each kill isn't showing as a score in a ctf game.

Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Try ctf_score instead of score.

event_kill 'ctf_score $n +10'

If that works, then also try this:

event_kill 'ctf_score $n +10; ctf_score_team $team +10'

There`s just one more thing with this event how can I reward a flag capture with extra points, so a kill scores 1 point and a flag scores 10 points,

Thanks

There`s just one more thing with this event how can I reward a flag capture with extra points, so a kill scores 1 point and a flag scores 10 points,

Thanks

event_kill 'ctf_score $n +1'

event_score 'ctf_score $n +10'

or

event_kill 'ctf_score $n +1; ctf_score_team $team +1'

event_score 'ctf_score $n +10; ctf_score_team $team +10'

Its probably best if someone fulfills your request. I just tried this out on my server, and it doesn't work well. If a player kills someone, they score - they get 11 points per kill.

dmb1 likes this