What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Weps

World Conflict Thread

301 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

paraver ‏@paravertudo 41s

wtf... carnage coming RT @alexrossiSKY: Large number of #Iraeli tanks and APCS massing on border with #Gaza #Israel pic.twitter.com/BhQWhUU8T3

BsVLe1JIAAADcta.jpg

Dats a lotta ass.

That's what 3.1 Billion dollars in donations from the USA buys you... A whole lotta ass to fuel a religious war.

That's what 3.1 Billion dollars in donations from the USA buys you... A whole lotta ass to fuel a religious war.

Because Israel is the only participant in the conflict, amirite?

EDIT:

All wars have an ideological core, if they didn't it wouldn't occur. I just can't understand the hate for a conflict based on religion.

I mean, ok some people don't believe in a higher power, that's all good in the hood. What I don't understand is how two parties fighting over beliefs is tantamount to the most egregious acts one can commit, but when a political party gains control through violence at the behest of a man, then enforces said man's beliefs through continued violence, imprisoning and exterminating minorities and dissidents, taking control of an entire nation, and melding it into an empire built around fear, cohesion of morals, and death. 

I mean, if I had to choice, I'll take the shooting war over who's deity is bigger and better.

Because Israel is the only participant in the conflict, amirite?

Wouldn't matter if they were. People are still going to blindly provide aid, donate money, and politically support them no matter what they do. That's all the USA has done throughout history. There will always be a religiously inspired rationalization to make their actions 100% ok. In the end, the conflict is still motivated by racism and "my desert-tribe is better!" blood feuds. Israel has forcefully taken land from, and destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims. The corrupt government wanted Palestinian land so badly, now they get to reap the rewards. More money, aid, and sympathy from the US.

So, while Israel may not be the only participant, they are definitely the only instigator. It was inevitable from the beginning: They want dead Muslim bodies stacked to the sky.

Wouldn't matter if they were. People are still going to blindly provide aid, donate money, and politically support them no matter what they do. That's all the USA has done throughout history. There will always be a religiously inspired rationalization to make their actions 100% ok. In the end, the conflict is still motivated by racism and "my desert-tribe is better!" blood feuds. Israel has forcefully taken land from, and destroyed the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent Muslims. The corrupt government wanted Palestinian land so badly, now they get to reap the rewards. More money, aid, and sympathy from the US.

So, while Israel may not be the only participant, they are definitely the only instigator. It was inevitable from the beginning: They want dead Muslim bodies stacked to the sky.

The area has been violently contested by various societies and cultures since the beginning of time. The Palestinian Territories where established in 1920 during the Franco-British Agreement and the British Mandate of Palestine of 1922, from which the British took land from the Ottoman Empire after their defeat in 1917.

Both the Franco-British and British Mandate where terminated in 1948 by the UN under resolution 181 to create separate Arab and Jewish States from Mandatory Palestine, which resulted in the formation of Israel. The next day Arab Forces invaded Palestine fighting Israeli Forces, resulting in the 1948 War.

The Six-Day War instigated by Egypt, massing it's forces on the Israeli border, PLO attacks against Israeli targets, and Syria artillery shelling of Israeli civil settlements on the Golan border.

The West Bank, part of Palestinian was occupied and annexed by Jordan until the 1967 Six-Day War, when they where pushed out by Israel Forces. The same occurred in Gaza and the Golan when Israeli Forces pushed out Egypt.

The only reason Palestine exists is the Arab Uprising and Palestine Campaigns that resulted in the defeat of the Ottoman Turks by the British, who then set forth to dismantle the territories and gave segments to the Arabs that fought against the Ottomans.

The best part is how you act like Israel, an established country under UN resolution, smaller than Rhode Island has besieged and battered Arabs, conveniently forgetting the above history of nation-states hundreds of times larger than Israel attacking and being repelled.

Now if you're refering to the "innocent" Muslims that continue to allow Hezbollah, Hamas and other terror factions to continue operating with Gaza, the West Bank, and Golan that repetitively launch attacks against Israel....then maybe it's time the Palestinians forced out those factions. 

Lasted I checked Israel provides power, water, and a multitude of other commodities and supplies to Gaza and the other territories, even under attack.

So when you talk of "Israeli" aggression and "instigation", I really have to wonder what you're talking about.

If any of the supposed allied states gave a shit, Egypt would alot a portion of the Sinai for Palestinians, rather than continually attack Israeli over a parking lot sized area.

Edited by Weps
WaeV likes this