Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo 1 modding and tech, with unique means of rewarding individual content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hexthat

FOGG

quote666_pinocchio.jpg

Map Names: fogg.map, fogg_impossy.map
Release Date: 11-24-2013
Author: hexthat

Description: Cortana finds a new way to interface with reality.

Information:

No Map is Replaced

Use the map_name command to play. You may skip half the level by loading fogg_impossy. Play normal by loading map named fogg.

fogg.map (Single Player Only), fogg_impossy.map (required for scripts to run correctly in the map fogg, also requires the map fogg)

DOWNLOAD HERE

zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/1k...1aaic/fogg.zip
7zip
http://www.mediafire.com/download/80.../fogg_maps.zip

~Feedback Wanted~

xvii, NeX, Kavawuvi and 1 other like this

Members of Open Carnage never see off-site ads.

I made it compatible with low end pc, my netbook plays it better then some halo pc campain maps.

okay so in the fist halo when master chief and guilty spark are going about cortana thinks chief is lost so she hacks the halo and uses the peremiters to project these

image.png

to animate herself and try and find chief. she also finds a way to further improve it and makes a weapon.

image.png

here is a 3rd person pic i took with "skys the limit 2.0"

image.png

thats not really the story line but im high and it sounds good lol

Tucker933, WaeV and Kavawuvi like this

Interesting map. I played it through once on Halo Custom Edition and once on HaloMD, which my plugin had a bug that caused all windows to scream "GET IT OFF ME" me upon destruction (almost fell out of my seat the first time).

Anyways, there were a few spelling errors, but it was a good experience and quite fun, especially when having to plow through a jillion enemies on the impossible difficulty, even though I suck at playing Halo. It took me 3/4ths of the level to learn that the ordnance plasma pistol thingy had a secondary trigger.

Edited by 002
hexthat and WaeV like this

it was meh. Tunnel, room of enemies. Tunnel, room of different enemies. Tunnel, room of the first enemy again. Tunnel...you get the point. It was everything I hated about the library, shoved into a smaller map, but with 0 story at all. Just, oh, hey, you're an AI, and uh, can hold weapons, and....go....kill shit.

Idk, i'm a very plot-driven person, which is why I loved the original Halo so much.

On a lighter note, the fp arms were kinda cool

WaeV, Kavawuvi, jasecon and 1 other like this

KsqHutE.png