What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadHamster

Michigan J. Frogomizer - Ragtime Gal Edition

19 posts in this topic

All looney tunes of course.

Illudium Q36 Explosive Space Modulator, the spawn point maker. That's Duck Dodgers/Marvin Martian

this is obviously the frog.

Phosdex, that basic file encrypter, is the "shaving cream element" from the first duck dodgers.

One of my assignments of CAD II during my sophomore year of high school was to reverse engineer something that people use everyday. Some children watch cartoons every day, so I thought of your Illudium program and decided I'd reverse engineer the Marvin the Martian's weapon. I got an A on the assignment, too.

Edited by 002
DeadHamster likes this

Tiddy-bits:

Cool beans.  Thanks.  is there currently a tool for re-naming CE maps?  For example, if I wanted to rename a CE map  bloodgulch.map to bloodgulch1.map, and have it's header name changed as well from Blood Gulch to Blood Gulch 1

Yes, I am aware I could extract and re-compile using hek, but lets say I 'dona wanna do that.' Is there a tool to do that? and would the new renamed map be join friendly or would it have issues?  such a tool combined with protection removal would be most useful, or perhaps unprotect with another tool first, then rename. 

While in my own twisted way I think this relates to this tool and others you have made, apologies if it gets yer undies all discombobulated

Edited by NerveBooger

Cool beans.  Thanks.  is there currently a tool for re-naming CE maps?  For example, if I wanted to rename a CE map  bloodgulch.map to bloodgulch1.map, and have it's header name changed as well from Blood Gulch to Blood Gulch 1

Yes, I am aware I could extract and re-compile using hek, but lets say I 'dona wanna do that.' Is there a tool to do that? and would the new renamed map be join friendly or would it have issues?  such a tool combined with protection removal would be most useful.

This tool will now rename CE maps. :)

Takka and NeX like this

Let me know if you would like me to father your next child.  Thank you!

Waev, that tool is so good, this guy is going to impregnate you out of gratitude. 

He's gonna fuck you 'till you love him

KsqHutE.png

Hey friar Tuck!  nice to see a famiiar face.

Waev - posted in your thread follow up to this.  And, yeah, I like to show gratitude in all it's sexual forms, (lol Nex)

Fun! What did you change?

Heh, sorry guys;

Edit see first page.

Basically I made it not mess up bitmaps and sounds, and it now offers an EternalLightning styled deprotect tag names mode. Works slightly better than EL's as it organizes them a bit cleaner.

Edited by DeadHamster
WaeV likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0