Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeadHamster

Hamp's Mod

227 posts in this topic

I've been working on a project since 2008, off and on, cancelling, stopping, restarting and reimagining the whole way through. I think I'm finally ready to bring the whole thing to a close.

I'd be interested in getting a bit of help from somebody, not a large amount of work. Just playing through and helping in tuning the weapon set and difficulty. Having multiple heads always helps with getting an idea of difficulty.

Rendering new lightmaps now, will post snaps of the map in a moment.

Edit:

a1-7.jpg
a1-9.jpg-
a1-10.jpg
a1-6.jpg
a1-8.jpg

Kavawuvi, Takka, Caesar and 1 other like this

Tiddy-bits:

I would volunteer, but I always modify the AI to have energy shields and other small tweaks anyway so my input on balance wouldn't apply to the stock mod, lol

oVoXWXc.png

Pretty spiffy. You going to give the armored bipeds shields?

Oddly, this is familiar to you... as if from an old dream.  

Mhhm, they'll be "shock troopers" of sorts, the humans are all killed via headshot, the elites take a bulk of damage, and then the armored ones have shields and then bulk with lower damage multipliers. They'll also have larger weaponry, like plasma cannons for example, so they'll be used more sparingly.

Takka, Kavawuvi and Skeezix the Cat like this

Mhhm, they'll be "shock troopers" of sorts, the humans are all killed via headshot, the elites take a bulk of damage, and then the armored ones have shields and then bulk with lower damage multipliers. They'll also have larger weaponry, like plasma cannons for example, so they'll be used more sparingly.

I love you

NeX likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Is anyone here good at, or in the very least, enjoy doing effects, that would be interested in doing any? Find it rather doubtful.

Hmmm, guess who jumps to mind...

From what I've heard through grapevines he's been preoccupied with a different project of some sort, and is usually busy anyway. I hate doing effects personally, too much work.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0