What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PerfectDark

What's your phone?

26 posts in this topic

Whats your phone? Also could include your favorite phones you've owned in the past :)

Currently: LG Optimus V -  i.e. Trash

sVqa8tR.png

Next phone: LG Volt 4G LTE

C2cuuMq.jpg

WIshlist phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

0upbgRX.png

qLaaeEJ.png

Tiddy-bits:

Current phone: iPhone 4S

1317760095.png

Favorite phones i owned in past; iPhone 4, iPhone 3.

i dont like keeping a phone, i haven't owned one since 08, but my mother is buying a phone to force me to have one, and it's really annoying me.

it's some shitty tracfone.

"You NEED to have a phone"

"No i don't"

"what if something bad happens?"

"then it happens, i don't care"

"you need a phone."

"..."

Edited by Anthony

Who am I but myself?

Why not an S5, PD? They're out you know. I mean if it's your wish list device why not wish for the best?

OT: Galaxy S4 running LiquidSmooth ROM (AOSP 4.4.2) underclocked to 1.8GHz

Previous phone was Evo 4G LTE and aside from recurring hardware failures, I was most proud of it. My first phone was the original Evo. I went through like five of them, lol. Learning how to root and vigorous overclocking tends to do that to phones. The problems I had with the LTEvo were not because of me, unlike the original Evo which was otherwise reliable.

I am happy to report though that this S4 is the first upgrade I've gotten where I didn't need a replacement less than three months into having the device. I've never cracked a screen though.

xvii likes this

oVoXWXc.png

Galaxy Note 2 LTE International Ver. Running WanamLite 4.1.2 with Xposed Framework.

Love it to bits. After my old Hauwei Sonic started to show its age, i thought to myself, "I either need a new phone of a new laptop for Uni", as my current one is a 17.3" beast, that aint fond of crummy little lecture hall chair stands.

I "compromised"' and got the Note 2. S-pen functionality combined with multi window control and a bunch or different apps for uni, its great. battrey life like a mofo too :D

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0