Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takka

FTW2 v2 (Blood Gulch and UI)

13 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

Bloodgulch is too big and too open of a map, the hills separate it but not well enough. Not to knock the map selection, it's the most popular map for playing as Nex said and the one we spent the most time working on. I know Tucker did all the effects in one map, and then transfered them, IIRC bloodgulch was that map. It's also where most of the implementing of different tags, like the new warthogs and the AR were made.

Takka and Kavawuvi like this

Yeah BG makes a good sandbox that's for sure. Everything's able to be accessed relatively quickly from spawn, too, without having to get fancy and place things awkwardly that you just have to remove later

KsqHutE.png

The FTW series was a big inspiration for me when changing textures and adding life to a map

Takka and NeX like this

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

Like the ideas, but what i'm here for is a BlackMesa thing for halo 1. Lets face it H1A didnt look the best it could of and with H2A coming soon we will have to start with Reach Then Halo reach skins onto halo 1 not even bug fixes skulls with one of them being used Bandana (MGS reference 343 did there) No new animations. Black Mesa was great it even changed it just a bit to make it less repetitive, the halo pc community could make halo's Black mesa.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0