What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
v3nture

Official Anime Thread

262 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

I think I will try that anime out. It looks interesting.

It's still airing, but so far I think it's the best anime I've seen since Psycho-Pass.

EDIT: I thought I might as well post the anime charts for winter and spring.

kcsIU04.jpg

VMF7wsu.jpg

I have more free time so these are the anime shows I'm currently watching (in order from favorite to least):

1.) ERASED

2.) GATE Season 2

3.) KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!

4.) Myriad Colors Phantom World

Edited by giraffe
Daywu likes this

It's still airing, but so far I think it's the best anime I've seen since Psycho-Pass.

EDIT: I thought I might as well post the anime charts for winter and spring.

kcsIU04.jpg

VMF7wsu.jpg

I have more free time so these are the anime shows I'm currently watching (in order from favorite to least):

1.) ERASED

2.) GATE Season 2

3.) KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!

4.) Myriad Colors Phantom World

Have you seen "The Lie in April"? That show is the last good anime I have seen. I highly recommend it.

giraffe likes this

Image result for kimi no na gif

Have you seen "The Lie in April"? That show is the last good anime I have seen. I highly recommend it.

I haven't yet, but it has been on my plan-to-watch list for a while. I think I'll watch a couple episodes tonight before I sleep.

I haven't yet, but it has been on my plan-to-watch list for a while. I think I'll watch a couple episodes tonight before I sleep.

I just watched the first episode to "Erased". It is very good. Thank you for mentioning this anime!

giraffe likes this

Image result for kimi no na gif

I just watched the first episode to "Erased". It is very good. Thank you for mentioning this anime!

No problem. Thanks for reminding me to watch Your Lie In April. I finished watching it recently. It's very good, but also very sad.
Daywu likes this

When are they gonna make another cyberpunk anime with similar aesthetics and atmosphere to Akira, Ghost in the Shell, and OEDO 808: Cyber City? This is a question humanity and cybermanity needs answered.

xgd0s9.jpg

When are they gonna make another cyberpunk anime with similar aesthetics and atmosphere to Akira, Ghost in the Shell, and OEDO 808: Cyber City? This is a question humanity and cybermanity needs answered.

Psycho-Pass might interest you if you haven't yet watched it, and possibly Serial Experiments Lain but I'm unsure because I haven't watched it yet.