What happened to OC? - CLOSED Carnage?!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Badga666

iPhone 4S randomly shutting off at any battery percentage

13 posts in this topic

Not from the crash reports I've been reading, they're all pointing to the kernel, but you may be correct about the obsolescence, because Apple clearly doesn't care how badly they mess up right now. 

"It's massive. Probably hard to tell from the picture.                                 "If you're up for it. You've done it before, right?"           

But it broke so now I'm using a puny one..." - ShikuTeshi 2017                                                                          -Tucker933 2017

Tiddy-bits:

have you tried buying a decent phone? failing that you could just get the new iphone

Edited by stickybumbum

a furore infra, libera nos

I did have a decent phone until last week when I killed the LCD dropping it  from a few inches off a table, it only broke because of the way it landed, doesn't matter though, I'll get it fixed soon.

Here is the most recent crash log:

http://pastebin.com/7U9pPMpD

"It's massive. Probably hard to tell from the picture.                                 "If you're up for it. You've done it before, right?"           

But it broke so now I'm using a puny one..." - ShikuTeshi 2017                                                                          -Tucker933 2017

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0