Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inigo Montoya

OpenCarnage Mod Night!

111 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

If it's early March, I may be able to throw together a playable Rev map. I'd offer Selenium, it's decently fun, but not really made for gaming as much as a giant experiment.

Inigo Montoya likes this

KsqHutE.png

I'm in! Late Saturday sounds fine for Australian Eastern Standard Time, assuming you're American and accounting worst case scenario (time zone wise) that you're based in New York.

I'd love to be in, but I think timezones always hate me, the OC game nights always seem to be around 2-3AM for me :(

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

I'd love to be in, but I think timezones always hate me, the OC game nights always seem to be around 2-3AM for me :(

Wat. The last 10+ have been 10pm UK time.

Edited by Sceny

lol ok slight exgerration, but thats not really playable for me, which is a shame. will try though, it'd be nice to actually play with you guys and gals and intergalactic species

Inigo Montoya likes this

nicksartthread.jpg

19th person to join the forums

:D

Is there a set date/time yet? I'm busting ass to get "dichotomy" ready for submission - Not sure what format you need it in, Inigo.

I'll try to see if any NOS guys and gals want to show up, a lot of them enjoy playing mods now and then

Tucker933 likes this

KsqHutE.png

Yeah the more the merrier, but no set date yet. I've got a bit going on in the personal life right now so until I get some confirmations on a few things I won't be able to set anything permanent up. Assuming all goes well, which it should, I'd be aiming for March 8th or 15th. Time depends on who we have going and what timezones they're in.

Pandora likes this

signature2.png

Yes, I'm definitely going to enter my mod when it gets close to a playable level.

NeX and Inigo Montoya like this

"You're nothing but a thing to me." -Tucker933 2016   

"Mine's not huge, but neither are my hands, so it's a real good fit." -Badga666 2017                

"It's not incest until it's in." -Caesar 2017

"Poison dart frogs aren't poisonous. Mankind is a poison and the dart frogs are the cure."-Somewhere on the internet 

"I felt left out so I added myself to your signature." -Pfhunkie 2020

"Go for the balls!" -ShikuTeshi 2020