Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for Halo Custom Edition and MCC modding, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time! - EST. 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pong

Going Around the World!

33 posts in this topic

Tiddy-bits:

My friend wanted to go to New Zealand. Since we are in our early twenties I told her there is no better time than now to just GO!! 
She did not have thousands of dollars to vacation comfortably in inns and such... so, instead, she used Workaway (a site online) to find some people to live with in exchange for work! Using it she was able to travel all over New Zealand for six whole months. She said it was the best way she could have gone about it, besides using hostels. But, let's be honest... sometimes going from hostel to hostel can be a bit tiring and it is nice to have an actual place to stay, shower, and rest without worry. ^_^ 

The work can be anything from helping on a farm, to assisting someone in a wheelchair get around town. There are lots of opportunities and it seems completely legit since I've never heard anything negative about it. 

You probably already took off on your adventures though and it seems you are going to do this trip a different way, but it is still a cool option to know you could have some day!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~