Welcome to Open Carnage

A resource for gamers and technology enthusiasts, with unique means of rewarding content creation and support. Have a wander to see why we're worth the time!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tucker933

Phoenix 3

50 posts in this topic

- the shotgun has TOO HIGH of a range i can shoot people across the map. this is self explanatory but the range of the normal shotgun is fine why did you ruin it in phoenix

- the pistol is too weak this completely RUINS the halo multiplayer experience that bugie perfected please bring back the normal pistol

- i know you guys have it so the tank and turret are only accurate whenever an admin uses it because whenever i use it i miss 80% of my shots in phoenix 3 yet 002 chance and all of the other admins kill me in 2 seconds. i rarely miss in bloodgulch and other maps so wtf? this is unbalanced and you need to either make it so all players have it or no players.

- you need to make the sniper rifle easier to reach i see 002 use the sniper rifle all of the time and he told me its under a rock but i cant find the rock

- the rocket launcher is impossible to get how am i supposed to fit under the pelican to reach it? did you forget that the player is TOO BIG to fit under the pelican and theres no other way in

- take out the donor perks like with 002 getting gold armor i dont wanna see halomd become pay2win. if i wanted pay2win then i'd play halo5

maybe if you did all of this your server would fill up more i like the map but it needs to be fixed soon

Could you guide me to some of your work please?

Rumors are carried by haters
Spread by fools
and
Accepted by idiots

Members of Open Carnage enjoy an ad-free experience!

- the shotgun has TOO HIGH of a range i can shoot people across the map. this is self explanatory but the range of the normal shotgun is fine why did you ruin it in phoenix

- the pistol is too weak this completely RUINS the halo multiplayer experience that bugie perfected please bring back the normal pistol

- i know you guys have it so the tank and turret are only accurate whenever an admin uses it because whenever i use it i miss 80% of my shots in phoenix 3 yet 002 chance and all of the other admins kill me in 2 seconds. i rarely miss in bloodgulch and other maps so wtf? this is unbalanced and you need to either make it so all players have it or no players.

- you need to make the sniper rifle easier to reach i see 002 use the sniper rifle all of the time and he told me its under a rock but i cant find the rock

- the rocket launcher is impossible to get how am i supposed to fit under the pelican to reach it? did you forget that the player is TOO BIG to fit under the pelican and theres no other way in

- take out the donor perks like with 002 getting gold armor i dont wanna see halomd become pay2win. if i wanted pay2win then i'd play halo5

maybe if you did all of this your server would fill up more i like the map but it needs to be fixed soon

You win the award for funniest post I've seen this week.

I don't even think I played Phoenix 3 and this is still hilarious.

Edited by Kvasir
As7raios, Legion, jasecon and 1 other like this

Doldrums.png

-It's a mod. So obviously things are changed.

-Reducing pistol damage balances the map, in case you didn't notice, other weapons exist. Also who's Bugie? I'd love to meet him.

-You do realize how absolutely lunatic you sound with this right? Perhaps stop hating the game, and start hating the player.

-Look for the damn rock then.

-The rocket launcher is not impossible to get. It's factually fairly easy to reach.

-How... HOW, HOW IN ANY WAY WILL GOLD ARMOR HELP YOU WIN.

You sir, are an insignificant ball of redundancy. 

1. the shotgun has TOO HIGH of a range i can shoot people across the map. this is self explanatory but the range of the normal shotgun is fine why did you ruin it in phoenix
  2. the pistol is too weak this completely RUINS the halo multiplayer experience that bugie perfected please bring back the normal pistol
  3. i know you guys have it so the tank and turret are only accurate whenever an admin uses it because whenever i use it i miss 80% of my shots in phoenix 3 yet 002 chance and all of the other admins kill me in 2 seconds. i rarely miss in bloodgulch and other maps so wtf? this is unbalanced and you need to either make it so all players have it or no players.
  4. you need to make the sniper rifle easier to reach i see 002 use the sniper rifle all of the time and he told me its under a rock but i cant find the rock
  5. the rocket launcher is impossible to get how am i supposed to fit under the pelican to reach it? did you forget that the player is TOO BIG to fit under the pelican and theres no other way in
  6. take out the donor perks like with 002 getting gold armor i dont wanna see halomd become pay2win. if i wanted pay2win then i'd play halo5

1. The Incendiary Shotgun has almost half the range of the default shotgun and even deals less damage, which is partially offset by a narrower spread. As a result, it's actually far less effective in use than the default shotgun, but it's a lot more fun, which is why it's so heavily used.
  2. The pistol does the exact same damage as default, but lacks a scope and has slight kick to make it more skillful for balance purposes. The original pistol is very overpowered in its sandbox, and while it's more sensibly balanced in this one, it still has the most kills attributed to it and is the second most utilized weapon.
  3. You're mistaken, and only 002 and I are admins on the server.
  4. There is no sniper rifle; 002 is messing with you likely because of these ridiculous claims.
  5. The rocket launcher is not intended to be obtained, and is only there for game variant compatibility.
  6. Gold armor is just a color variation, and 002 is the only one with it because it's his server.
As7raios likes this

return.png

How much is the gold armor?

Donate $500 to OC
jasecon, NeX and 002 like this

4VWJfoZ.gif

"You fix my mistakes is what you do." - Tucker
"You're useless." - Tucker 2 minutes later

"You're sort of cool in some ways." - 002

1. The Incendiary Shotgun has almost half the range of the default shotgun and even deals less damage, which is partially offset by a narrower spread. As a result, it's actually far less effective in use than the default shotgun, but it's a lot more fun, which is why it's so heavily used.
  2. The pistol does the exact same damage as default, but lacks a scope and has slight kick to make it more skillful for balance purposes. The original pistol is very overpowered in its sandbox, and while it's more sensibly balanced in this one, it still has the most kills attributed to it and is the second most utilized weapon.
  3. You're mistaken, and only 002 and I are admins on the server.
  4. There is no sniper rifle; 002 is messing with you likely because of these ridiculous claims.
  5. The rocket launcher is not intended to be obtained, and is only there for game variant compatibility.
  6. Gold armor is just a color variation, and 002 is the only one with it because it's his server.

I don't remember there being a carbine. Been too long since I played it likely :P

KsqHutE.png

I don't remember there being a carbine. Been too long since I played it likely :P

It's not a Halo Carbine, so that's probably why you don't remember.

return.png